The benefits of Spirulina : a green algae at the Top!
Spirulina is a green micro-algae, and specifically a cyanobacteria with many benefits!
It’s an exceptional gift from mother nature.
Its nutrient richness is extraordinary.
• This is an important source of protein assimilable by the organism. On 100 g of product, Spirulina contains 65% of protein compared to 30% for soybeans, 20% for meat, 18% for eggs and 3% for milk.
• It contains Beta carotene, Vit B, K, minerals, trace elements, chlorophyll, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and all these nutrients are highly bio-available by the organism.
• It strengthens the Immune system and Detoxifies the body, making it a food of choice for people who want to lose weight without suffering from deficiencies.
• Its high Iron assimilable content is a valuable help for all people suffering from anemia, falling hair or brittle nails due to iron deficiency. To treat anemia, it is recommended to take 5 g of Spirulina per day for 1 month.
• Its exceptional composition allows it to fight against the aging of the skin and accelerate the regeneration of the cells. Its super antioxidants like superoxide dismutase and phycocyanin allow the skin to regain firmness and elasticity.
Little tip: You can also enjoy the benefits of Spirulina by external way by applying on the skin of the face a mask with spirulina (mix it with honey or vegetable oil).
You will have understood, its exceptional composition makes it a Healthy food to consume without moderation.
It can be consumed by all :
• Children, teenagers : Particular interest in periods of growth or in periods of intense intellectual activity.
• Sports : its protein and nutrient richness accelerates recovery after physical training.
• Malnourished persons, elderly persons or persons making a diet : Spirulina will fill the deficiencies and bring the necessary nutrients that are lacking.
• Pregnant women : addition of additional nutrients to the fetus.
The Spirulina of Hawaii: The best spirulina in the world!
The Spirulina from Hawaii is a Spirulina Unique in the world, of very high quality, with a very delicate taste.
It grows in special conditions that make it an Exceptional product.
It’s the only Spirulina in the world that grows in a mixture of spring water and ultra-pure sea water from great depths. It is cultivated Outdoors under intense sunshine (not in the greenhouse), which gives it unique properties.
Hawaii’s volcanic soils promote a wealth of extraordinary minerals and the culture basins adjoin the Pacific Ocean, which is a privileged location.
The Spirulina harvested is washed 3 times with spring water, which makes it so pleasant in the mouth.
In addition, its extraordinary properties are preserved by a closed cold drying process(a unique method of Hawaii) and the storage method used ensures freshness as on the day of harvest.
Each batch is Tested three times a day to guarantee you a product that is always the Best Quality.
The Spirulina of Hawaii is Natural, guaranteed without any additives, only natural mineral salts are added in a small proportion.
It is guaranteed GMO-free, herbicides, pesticides, flavors, gluten, lactose, synthetic fertilizer, and is certified kosher and halal. This is a 100% VEGAN product.
As you will have understood, this Spirulina has nothing to do with the other spirulina of the market. It is a product of exceptional quality.
Feel free to test it to enjoy its incredible benefits!
Composition for 3 G of Spirulina:
• 56-62% protein
• Carbohydrates 17-25%
• Lipids 4-6%
• Minerals 8-13%
• Humidity 3-6%
- Vit A (Beta carotene) 11.250 IU
• Vit B1 (thiamine) 75mcg
• Vit B2 (riboflavin) 110mcg
• Vit B3 (niacin) 450 Mcg
• Vit B6 15 Mcg
• Vit B12 (human-Active) 2 Mcg
• Vit E (D-A-tocopherol) 105 Mcg
• Inositol 1.7 Mcg
• Biotin 0.8 Mcg
• Folic acid (B9) 4.5 Mcg
• Pantothenic acid (B5) 4.5 Mcg
• superoxide dismutase (n/a D) enzymatic activity antioxidant 2250 Units
• Beta carotene 9-CIS 1.07 MG
• Beta carotene 13-CIS 0.34 MG
• Beta carotene 15-CIS 0.08 mg
• Beta carotene All-trans 5.25 mg
• Zeaxanthin 3 mg
(Included B Cryptoxanthin Echinenone and others) 13 mg
• Chlorophyll 24 mg
• Phycocyanin-Crude 360 MG
• C-Phycocyanin 165 mg
- Calcium 14 mg
• Magnesium 23 mg
• Iron 3mg
• Phosphorus 30 mg
• Potassium 56 mg
• Sodium 42 mg
• Manganese 96 Mcg
• Zinc 81 Mcg
• Boron 90 Mcg
• Copper 21 Mcg
• Molybdenum 12 Mcg
• Selenium 1 Mcg
- Gamma linoleic acid (GLA) 28 mg
• Linoleic acid 28 mg
• Palmitic Acid 61 mg
• Oleic Acids 9.9 mg
• Palmitoleic acid 4.2 mg
• Stearic Acid 2.5 mg
• Eicosatriénoïque acid 0.06 mg
• Myristic Acid 0.5 mg
• Margaric acid 0.4 mg
• acid Margaroleic 0.4 mg
• Myristoleic acid 0.3 mg
• acid Eicosadiénoïque 0.3 mg
• Arachidonic acid 0.2 mg
These dosages are given only as an indication and can vary according to the conditions of culture (climatic hazards, water ph…).
Ingredients : 100% natural Spirulina from Hawaii (powder)
Use : at your convenience… usually 1 teaspoon per day but you can go beyond without problems depending on your needs.
Packaging : 250 g or 110 g
Precautions for use : Pregnant or breastfeeding women, or people with serious health problems, should take advice from their doctor before first use.
Note : This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Ps : The shaker is sold separately