Why the Natural Deodorant Soapwalla is a Must !
The cream deodorant Soapwalla : The most powerful natural deodorant!
The cream deodorant Soapwalla is made from ingredients completely natural and very powerful.
The Organic vegetable oils, the clay and the Essential Oils absorb moisture, inhibit the formation of bacteria responsible for bad odors and guarantee you a flawless efficiency during long hours…
This natural deodorant has become a must for me because of Its efficiency and safety. I use it daily since several years and it is perfectly suitable for my very sensitive skin. I wanted to let you discover it because it is a best seller very appreciated by customers for many years…
- Cream texture easy to apply with your fingers
- Very soft for the skin, non-irritating, suitable for sensitive skins
- 100% Natural, Vegan
- Very powerful against odors
- Do not block perspiration (which is very harmful)
- Very economical, lasts several months…
- Without aluminium salts, without additives, phthalates, parabens, petrochemical or synthetic ingredients
- Very high quality ingredients, organic or natural, and meticulously selected
- Brand committed to the environment
- A best seller, very appreciated by customers who after having tested it, remain loyal…
- Take a small quantity of cream with your fingers and apply it under the armpit by making it penetrate. The cream is quickly absorbed.
- valid for 12 months after opening.
- When it’s hot, the cream can become more liquid. Remix the ingredients with a spoon and place it for about twenty minutes in the refrigerator.
Packaging : 2 Oz , 57 g
Ingredients : Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Zea Mays (Corn) starch*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil*, Soy lecithin*, Glycerin*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil*, Kaolin, Tocopherol*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil*, Citrus bergamia (bergaptene-free Bergamot ) oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Citrus sinensis dulcis (Sweet Orange) peel oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citral**. // * Certified Organic , ** Naturally occurring in essential oils
Precautions of use :
- In case of sensitivity or allergy to essential oils and baking soda, use the product carefully.
- This product containing essential oils, it is best not to use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- The people with serious health problems must take a medical opinion before first use.
- External use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Wash your hands after applying the product.